domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

My House


My House


My house  is an new, it's not so big but it is very comfortable. has one kitchen, three bedroom. one room, The house has big windows, it  has a closet to each bedroom, it has a living room , a patio and a  bathroom.
inside the house, the living room is very big with white walls and a nice couch. the kitchen is not big but is nice  and a very small round table for four.
 In my bedroom there're a big window your curtains are white, opposite to the door there is a bed. to the left of the bed there are one  library.  in a library there are many books (tales, novels and books of accounting )  .there is a night table between the bed and the closet. on the night table there is a lamp, the alarm-clock and some books. to the left of the door there is a television and dvd player; and next I've got a desk. on the desk there is a pc and under the desk there is a basket,  the walls has pictures,  my bed has a lot of stuffed animals and  my  bedroom is blue.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario